News Archive

Nils' PhD thesis has been awarded the Beth Dissertation Prize 2011

From: 14.07.2011

Nils' PhD thesis "Modelling and Verifying Abilities ofRational Agents" has been awarded the Beth Dissertation Prize 2011 (ex aequo with Mohan Ganesalingam (University of Cambridge)).More information can be found...[more]

Oberseminar

From: 07.07.2011

Speaker: Nils BullingTitle: Verifying Normative Behaviour via Normative Mechanism DesignAbstract: The environment is an essential component of multi-agent systems, which is often used to coordinate the behaviour of individual...[more]

Koen Hindriks in Clausthal

From: 26.06.2011

Koen Hindriks from TU Delft pays us a visit. He will work with Nils on the complexity of BDI Logics. On top of that, he will give a talk on "Patterns in Agent Programming".[more]

Nils in Dagstuhl

From: 31.05.2011

Today Nils is in Dagstuhl to give a talk about his PhD thesis, which is nominated for the GI dissertation price (german association of computer science).[more]

CIG on the Brocken

From: 08.05.2011

[more]

Michael and Nils in Asia

From: 04.05.2011

Michael and Nils are in Taipei (Taiwan) to attend AAMAS 2011 and the associated workshops.Michael presents his paper "Abstraction for Model Checking Modular Interpreted Systems over ATL" (with Peter Lohmann) at ProMAS....[more]

V.S. Subrahmanian in Clausthal

From: 13.04.2011

From 13-15 April V.S. Subrahmanian is visiting our group and giving a talk in our departemental series.[more]

Oberseminar

From: 12.04.2011

Date:  Tuesday, 12.04.2011, at 14:00 o'clockPlace: Room SR210, Am Regenbogen 15.Speaker: Mihnea Muraru and Matei PopoviciTitle: Temporal Reasoning with Fluid QualitiesAbstract: Current temporal modeling methods use...[more]

Federico at DALT Spring School

From: 11.04.2011

Federico attends the DALT Spring School in Bertinoro, Italy.[more]

Friends from Romania

From: 06.04.2011

Matei Popovici and Mihnea Muraru, both teaching assistants at the Computer Science Department of Politehnica University of Bucharest, visit for an PhD internship. The will stay for approximately 4 months.[more]

Seminar Meeting

From: 05.04.2011

Scheduled 5. April 2011 from 15:00 to 16:00. [more]

Nils in Groningen

From: 28.03.2011

Nils is in Groningen to strengthen our collaboration with the Department of Artificial Intelligence at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at University of Groningen. He will give a talk on "Model Checking...[more]

Dix Oral Exams today

From: 28.03.2011

Please contact our secretary Anita Seiz-Uhlig.[more]

Oberseminar today

From: 24.03.2011

Nils Bulling: Model Checking Strategic Logics for Resource-Bounded Agents[more]

CIG at Dagstuhl

From: 14.03.2011

Jürgen, Michael, Federico and Nils spend a week at Schloß Dagstuhl in Wadern. They attend the seminar "Reasoning about Interaction: From Game Theory to Logic and Back", which has been organized by Jürgen Dix (TU...[more]

Federico in Prague

From: 01.03.2011

Federico visits the Agent Technology Center at the Department of Cybernetics at the Czech Technical University to meet with Peter Novak.[more]

Oberseminar

From: 24.02.2011

Next Thursday, 24.02.2011, at 1:30pm Michael will give a talk on "Abstraction for Model Checking Modular Interpreted Systems over ATL". The seminar takes place in room R210, Am Regenbogen 15. Abstract: I present an...[more]

Sujata Ghosh in Clausthal

From: 09.02.2011

Sujata Ghosh from the University of Groningen pays us a visit and gives a talk with the title "Strategic reasoning in extensive form games: a logical study".[more]

Berndt Farwer in Clausthal

From: 01.02.2011

Berndt Fartwer visits Clausthal again to give a talk. He talks about "Modern Applications of Agent Technology - Where Mobility and Resources Actually Matter".[more]

Springer Publications

From: 24.01.2011

Springer releases the postproceedings of CLIMA X, edited by Jürgen Dix, Michael Fisher and Peter Novak: http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-16866-6 Also Springer releases the postproceedings of CLIMA XI, edited by Jürgen...[more]

Kontakt  Suche  Sitemap  Data Privacy  Imprint
© TU Clausthal 2018