News Archive

Förderpreis des Vereins von Freunden

From: 07.10.2011

Nils' won the “Förderpreis des Vereins von Freunden” of Clausthal University of Technology for his dissertation.The award ceremony will be on 28.10. during the university's graduation ceremony.[more]

Informatik III Written Exam

From: 26.09.2011

At 10am in room T3. Please contact our "Prüfungsamt".[more]

CIG successfully runs the MAPC 2011

From: 05.09.2011

See: http://multiagentcontest.org/results2011[more]

Summerschool of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes

From: 04.09.2011

Jürgen gave a course on multi-agent planning at the summerschool of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes in Guidel, Bretagne (France) from 4. to 17. September.[more]

ESSLLI

From: 01.08.2011

Nils and Wojtek give a course on "Decision Problems and Decision Procedures for Strategic Logics" at the European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI).[more]

Our friends from Romania leave

From: 27.07.2011

Today our two guests from Romania are going back after visiting us for 3 months.Farewell Michnea and Matei![more]

CIG @IJCAI

From: 18.07.2011

General Chair (together with Georg Gottlob) Dr. Nils Bulling presents two posters and gives a talk: Alternating Epistemic Mu-Calculus (with Wojtek Jamroga), Comparing Variants of Strategic Ability (with Wojtek Jamroga)...[more]

Jürgen at IJCAI 2011

From: 16.07.2011

Jürgen gave an invited talk at the IJCAI 2011Workshop on Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Action, and Change.Title: How to test and compare Multi-agent systems?See: http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~ssardina/NRAC2011/[more]

Nils' PhD thesis has been awarded the Beth Dissertation Prize 2011

From: 14.07.2011

Nils' PhD thesis "Modelling and Verifying Abilities ofRational Agents" has been awarded the Beth Dissertation Prize 2011 (ex aequo with Mohan Ganesalingam (University of Cambridge)).More information can be found...[more]

Oberseminar

From: 07.07.2011

Speaker: Nils BullingTitle: Verifying Normative Behaviour via Normative Mechanism DesignAbstract: The environment is an essential component of multi-agent systems, which is often used to coordinate the behaviour of individual...[more]

Koen Hindriks in Clausthal

From: 26.06.2011

Koen Hindriks from TU Delft pays us a visit. He will work with Nils on the complexity of BDI Logics. On top of that, he will give a talk on "Patterns in Agent Programming".[more]

Nils in Dagstuhl

From: 31.05.2011

Today Nils is in Dagstuhl to give a talk about his PhD thesis, which is nominated for the GI dissertation price (german association of computer science).[more]

CIG on the Brocken

From: 08.05.2011

[more]

Michael and Nils in Asia

From: 04.05.2011

Michael and Nils are in Taipei (Taiwan) to attend AAMAS 2011 and the associated workshops.Michael presents his paper "Abstraction for Model Checking Modular Interpreted Systems over ATL" (with Peter Lohmann) at ProMAS....[more]

V.S. Subrahmanian in Clausthal

From: 13.04.2011

From 13-15 April V.S. Subrahmanian is visiting our group and giving a talk in our departemental series.[more]

Oberseminar

From: 12.04.2011

Date:  Tuesday, 12.04.2011, at 14:00 o'clockPlace: Room SR210, Am Regenbogen 15.Speaker: Mihnea Muraru and Matei PopoviciTitle: Temporal Reasoning with Fluid QualitiesAbstract: Current temporal modeling methods use...[more]

Federico at DALT Spring School

From: 11.04.2011

Federico attends the DALT Spring School in Bertinoro, Italy.[more]

Friends from Romania

From: 06.04.2011

Matei Popovici and Mihnea Muraru, both teaching assistants at the Computer Science Department of Politehnica University of Bucharest, visit for an PhD internship. The will stay for approximately 4 months.[more]

Seminar Meeting

From: 05.04.2011

Scheduled 5. April 2011 from 15:00 to 16:00. [more]

Nils in Groningen

From: 28.03.2011

Nils is in Groningen to strengthen our collaboration with the Department of Artificial Intelligence at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at University of Groningen. He will give a talk on "Model Checking...[more]

Kontakt  Suche  Sitemap  Data Privacy  Imprint
© TU Clausthal 2019